Thursday, July 06, 2006

Vegas Baby!

Yeah, yeah - it's the world's most overused headline. Still, it works. And that's where I'm heading in less than 24 hours.

Yes indeed. I'm escaping the oppressive summer heat of the San Fernando Valley for the oppressive summer heat of the Strip. At least I'm not paying for the air conditioning. For those of you who care (and I doubt there are many, if any at all), I'll be sitting down at the great blogger tournament on Saturday with a bunch of people who can, at best, be described as degenerates. And yes, that is a complement. Trust me.

Aside from that, I'll be stopping by the Rio to check out some of the WSOP action and to kill some time with the folks at the FTP suite. Watch this space for stories of random drunkeness and donkishness.

Until then...

No comments: