Sunday, April 09, 2006

A Small Sunday Post

I know, I haven't written anything in the past week, but truth be told, I don't really have much worth writing about right now. Actually, that's not completely true, but I can't comfortably write about the things that have been on my mind as of late, so I'll leave you with a few little pieces of information.

In case you've missed it, here's a link to CardPlayer's coverage of the new gambling bill that Hanel put up at his new home. If you've ever played online poker, it's worth reading. When you're done, make sure you visit the Poker Player's Alliance.

As for my game, it's been going reasonably well. I made good money in playing live last week, and despite a tough run on the world's fastest growing online site, I recouped a good deal of my losses playing on my old standby site, UB. I even placed seventh in a small tourney last night, which was a nice accomplishment. The little bit of money it added to my bankroll didn't hurt either.

No comments: